10. I have never had to have a car get an x-ray to figure out what is wrong.
9. If a car gets a flat, you can change it in your driveway.
8. On a long trip, the car doesn’t need to have a special garage if you stop overnight.
7. I can park a car next to another car and it will not get jealous or start a fight.
6. I have never had to buy a car a Christmas, birthday, valentines, or other present.
5. If my car fails to start because it is too cold, I just have to wait for it to warm up.
4. I can change the color of my car if I get tired of the old color.
3. I can ignore all my other cars while I play with one and the others don’t care and I don’t feel guilty.
2. I don’t have to feed my car all winter if I am not using it.
1. And the best reason cars are better than horses: I can park my car in a field and I don’t have to put an electric fence around it to keep it there.
Look for the upcoming “why horse women are better than other women” to get me back in my wife’s good graces, coming soon.